Welcome to all things new at Beachbody On Demand!
Get the latest updates on new features, improvements to existing features, and much more. Bookmark, pin, or favorite this page so you don’t miss out on anything!
August 29: Removal of Challenge Du Jour
Due to low usage, we are removing the Challenge Du Jour from Beachbody On Demand on August 29, 2018.
We regularly evaluate feedback from our members to enhance the BOD experience and found members prefer to select workouts or programs that align with their specific health and fitness goals, as opposed to following the Challenge Du Jour general schedule of workouts.
Beachbody On Demand has hundreds of workouts and more than 45 programs, with new content added on a regular basis!
Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle, or just get healthier, there is a program on BOD for you.
If you need help choosing your next program, contact your Team Beachbody Coach. You’ll find your Coach’s contact information within the “My Account” page on TeamBeachbody.com – just use your Beachbody On Demand credentials to log in.
Note: You can still access any workout ever featured on the Challenge Du Jour on its associated program page.
August 18: Join Us for The Big Sweat!
We’re challenging everyone in all time zones, from the UK to Hawaii, to sweat it out and complete two Beachbody On Demand workouts over two hours on August 18, 2018, at 8:18 a.m. (*local time)
Beachbody CEO Carl Daikeler and surprise guests will kick off these two-hour sweat sessions in each time zone on Beachbody’s Instagram Stories to mark the biggest virtual fitness event of the summer!
Your reward for crushing two workouts back-to-back? Team Beachbody and Beachbody On Demand account holders who participate in #TheBigSweat will be eligible to win one of two prizes!
August 2: Sync Your Workouts With My Challenge Tracker
By enabling “Activity Syncing” in My Challenge Tracker settings, any time you complete at least 75 percent of a workout on Beachbody On Demand, it will be automatically logged on My Challenge Tracker.
You can turn on “Activity Syncing” within the settings section of your My Challenge Tracker app. Learn more at FAQ 1360.
June 11: LIIFT4 & Mes de Más VIP Early Access Available for Purchase on Teambeachbody.com. Start Streaming Today!
LIIFT4 and Mes de Más will become available in the Beachbody On Demand member library on October 1, but you can stream either program now with VIP Early Access, available for purchase on Teambeachbody.com.
Starting July 13, new workouts will be posted weekly and anyone with VIP Early Access to that program can stream it on most Beachbody devices, including iOS, Android, Roku, and Amazon Fire. VIP Early Access also grants you access to the digital program materials and several bonus workouts (LIIFT4 only).
What is LIIFT4?
LIIFT4 is a no-nonsense combo of weightlifting and calorie-burning high-intensity (HIIT) cardio that helps you build lean muscle and burn fat in just 4 days a week for 8 weeks total.
The program features 32 unique workouts, 30-40 minutes a day, 4 days a week.
The workout moves are based on classic lifting techniques that let you isolate, stabilize and focus each rep on the muscle group you’re working.
VIP Early Access to LIIFT4 starts July 13th, and purchasers get access to all digital program materials, four new bonus workouts called B4 LIIFT4, and new workouts as they are posted weekly on Beachbody on Demand.
What is Mes de Más?
Beachbody’s first Spanish-language program, Mes de Más, is a 4-week workout and nutrition program featuring one of the top Hispanic fitness trainers, Idalis Velazquez.
The program features 24 unique workouts, 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week
Mes de Más is a practical solution to getting fit and staying healthy by adding more movement, more healthy foods, more water and more sleep.
VIP Early Access to Mes de Más starts July 13th, and purchasers get access to all digital program materials and new workouts as they are posted weekly on Beachbody On Demand.
May 29: New BEACHBODY Fire TV app
Features in the new Beachbody Fire TV app include:
- Improved stability
- Easier navigation to help you find your favorite programs even faster
- Enhanced video features, such as access to workout modifiers in real-time without disrupting your workout
- Closed captioning and multiple language audio tracks (when available)
- A quick view of program details
- Available on all Fire TV devices
May 2: Launch of Nutrition Tab on Beachbody On Demand
- The new Nutrition tab on Beachbody On Demand is now the home to the premium 2B Mindset nutrition program, plus a new Shakeology channel, and the FIXATE cooking show with Autumn Calabrese and her brother, Bobby.
- All Beachbody On Demand members will have continued access to the FIXATE recipes, but you must purchase the 2B Mindset Program separately to access the 2B Mindset content.
- The Shakeology channel is free to anyone and includes a variety of Shakeology content that explains what it is, recipes, and why it’s a daily habit that can help build the nutritional foundation for a healthier life.
- Nutrition tab is only available on desktop and cannot be accessed using Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, or Android.
- Learn more about the Nutrition tab in this FAQ.