This Supa-Dupa Smoothie Bowl is filled with supa-dupa superfood nutrition. (Say that 10 times fast!)
With Snickerdoodle Shakeology, plus blueberries, blackberries, and pomegranate seeds — this bowl is absolutely bursting with delicious, bright flavors and nutrition.
The secret to getting it so cold and creamy is ice and frozen cauliflower rice. You won’t taste the cauliflower, we promise!
Pro tip: Get even more Snickerdoodle Shakeology recipes here!
Indulge in a feel-good superfood dessert that tastes just like cinnamon-sugar cookies.
- Tropical Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate Latte Smoothie Bowl
- Berry Tropical Smoothie Bowl
- Cookies & Creamy Super Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl
- Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl
Supa-Dupa Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup / 240 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup / 170 g ice
- 1 scoop Snickerdoodle Shakeology
- ½ cup / 45 g frozen cauliflower rice
- ¼ cup / 35 g fresh (or frozen) blackberries
- ¼ cup / 40 g fresh (or frozen) blueberries
- ¼ cup / 35 g pomegranate arils
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, and blackberries in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Place smoothie into a medium bowl. Top with blueberries, pomegranate, almonds, and coconut. Serve immediately.
Fantastic Fiber (F), Gluten-Free (GF), No Dairy (ND), Protein Power (P), Quick ’n’ Easy (QE), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugar 20 g, Added Sugar 5 g
Container Equivalents (Regular & Vegan)
2B Mindset Plate It!
This recipe makes a great breakfast.