One spoonful of this fruity Shakeology smoothie bowl is like taking a quick trip to the tropics.
Succulent mango and pineapple blend together with Cookies & Creamy Shakeology (trust us, this flavor combo works!) to create a lusciously creamy smoothie bowl.
You can make this any time of day, for any occasion — breakfast, snack, dessert, or as a special treat after a long day.
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Talk to your Team Beachbody Coach or get a bag (or two!) here.
Tropical Smoothie Bowl Shakeology
- 1 cup / 240 ml unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- 1 scoop Cookies & Creamy Shakeology
- ¼ cup / 35 g frozen mango chunks
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated lime peel (lime zest)
- ¼ cup / 45 g frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped unsalted macadamia nuts
Place coconut milk, Shakeology, mango, and lime peel in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl.
Garnish with pineapple and macadamia nuts.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
*Total Sugars 15 g, Added Sugars 5 g
Container Equivalents (Regular & Vegan)
2B Mindset Plate It!
This recipe makes a great breakfast.