The next time you have a hankering for blueberry pie, try this no-bake bars recipe instead.
Blueberry season officially runs from April to September, but these No-Bake Blueberry Pie Bars are a year-round treat.
The “crust” flavor of these bars/pies feature Vanilla Shakeology (whey or plant-based vegan) blended with almond and oat flour, almond butter, almond milk, vanilla extract, while a touch of maple syrup and freeze-dried blueberries create the blueberry pie “filling.”
Try our other bar recipes with different Shakeology flavors:
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Talk to your Team Beachbody Coach or order it on teambeachbody.com.
- You can make your own oat flour by adding dry rolled oats to a blender; pulse until a fine flour texture is reached.
- You can substitute freeze-dried blueberries with unsweetened dried blueberries for a chewier texture. (Freeze-dried blueberries can be found in the baked goods section of some grocery stores.)
Shakeology No-Bake Blueberry Pie Bars
- Parchment paper
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey (or Vanilla Plant-Based Vegan) Shakeology
- ½ cup/60g almond flour
- ½ cup/60g oat flour
- ¼ cup/65g all-natural almond butter
- ⅓ cup/80ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup/15g freeze-dried blueberries
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside
Add Shakeology, almond flour, oat flour, almond butter, almond milk, maple syrup, and extract to a large mixing bowl; stir until cookie-dough consistency is reached.
Add blueberries; gently fold to incorporate.
Press dough mixture into prepared sheet, about ½-inch (1 cm) thick; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 12 equal pieces. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days, or freeze up to 2 weeks.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.