The next time you have a hankering for blueberry pie, try this no-bake bars recipe instead.
Blueberry season officially runs from April to September, but these No-Bake Blueberry Pie Bars are a year-round treat.
The “crust” flavor of these bars/pies feature Vanilla Shakeology (whey or plant-based vegan) blended with almond and oat flour, almond butter, almond milk, vanilla extract, while a touch of maple syrup and freeze-dried blueberries create the blueberry pie “filling.”
Experience the sweet, creamy flavor of robust vanilla as your daily superfood dessert.
Try our other bar recipes with different Shakeology flavors:
- You can make your own oat flour by adding dry rolled oats to a blender; pulse until a fine flour texture is reached.
- You can substitute freeze-dried blueberries with unsweetened dried blueberries for a chewier texture. (Freeze-dried blueberries can be found in the baked goods section of some grocery stores.)
No-Bake Blueberry Pie Bars
In the mood for blueberry pie, but not in the mood to bake it? Then this No-Bake Blueberry Pie Bars recipe is for you!
- Parchment paper
- 2 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- ½ cup / 60 g almond flour
- ½ cup / 60 g oat flour
- ¼ cup / 65 g all-natural almond butter
- ⅓ cup / 80 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup / 15 g freeze-dried blueberries
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside
Add Shakeology, almond flour, oat flour, almond butter, almond milk, maple syrup, and extract to a large mixing bowl; stir until cookie-dough consistency is reached.
Add blueberries; gently fold to incorporate.
Press dough mixture into prepared sheet, about ½-inch (1 cm) thick; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 12 equal pieces. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days, or freeze up to 1 month.
Gluten Free (GF), No Dairy (ND), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
*Total Sugars 5 g, Added Sugars 3 g
Container Equivalents (Regular)
Container Equivalents (Vegan)
½ Yellow B
2B Mindset Plate It!
Makes a great FFC.