This refreshing watermelon and feta salad is a great addition to any meal when it’s hot outside.
Watermelon and Feta Salad With Mint
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, like Tabasco (optional; to taste)
- 3 1/2 cups cubed watermelon
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 2 1/2oz.)
- 3 Tbsp. sweet onion (like Maui or Vidalia), chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and hot sauce (if desired) in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine watermelon, cheese, onion, and mint in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.
Portion Fix Containers
2B Mindset Plate It!
Makes a great FFC side as part of breakfast or lunch.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.