If you’ve never tried ripe summer peaches and tomatoes together, you’re in for a treat.
These two ingredients make a perfect sweet and savory pair in this salad and they get extra zing from feta cheese and fresh mint.
Peach Salad With Heirloom Tomatoes
Ripe peaches and tomatoes make a perfectly sweet and savory pairing in this refreshing salad.
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped mint (or basil, chives, or parsley)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 medium ripe peaches, sliced
- 4 medium heirloom tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
Combine oil, vinegar, mint, salt, and pepper in small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Arrange peaches and tomatoes on a large serving platter.
Drizzle evenly with dressing.
Top evenly with cheese.
Portion Fix Containers
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as part of lunch.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.