If you love berries, these mixed berry fruit popsicles are for you.
These homemade pops have all the berries (OK, not all of them, but a LOT of them): raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, cranberry juice, and of course, Strawberry Shakeology.
Enjoy the refreshing, lush fruity flavor of strawberry as your daily superfood dessert.
Mixed Berry Popsicles
These mixed berry fruit popsicles are a blast of berry flavor with sweet blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries and a hint of tart cranberry.
- ¾ cup / 180 ml unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup / 60 g fresh raspberries (or unsweetened frozen)
- ½ cup / 75 g fresh blueberries (or unsweetened frozen)
- ½ cup / 70 g fresh blackberries (or unsweetened frozen)
- 1 scoop Strawberry Shakeology
Place cranberry juice, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture evenly into four ice pop molds; freeze for at least 4 hours, or until set.
Serve immediately, or freeze in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Gluten-Free (GF), No Dairy (ND), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugar 11 g, Added Sugar 1 g
Container Equivalents (Regular & Vegan)
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy 2 servings (2 pops) as an FFC.