Frozen pitted cherries means you can make this summertime treat all year long. If you get your hands on some really juicy, fresh cherries, we recommend the extra extort of pitting and freezing them yourself.
It takes this amazing cherry and chocolate ice cream to the next level.
Cherry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
This cherry chocolate chunk ice cream will satisfy your sweet tooth at less than 200 calories!
- 1 medium banana cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen organic pitted cherries chopped, divided use
- 2 Tbsp. dark chocolate chunks coarsely chopped
1. Place banana in plastic bag; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
Place almond milk, ½ cup cherries and frozen banana in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Add remaining ½ cup cherries and chocolate; mix well with a spoon or rubber spatula.
Pour into a freezer-safe container; freeze until set.