In his new Beachbody On Demand program, 6 Weeks of THE WORK, Super Trainer Amoila Cesar adapted the training regimen he created for his athlete and celebrity clients, so you can work out at home and get awesome results.
Over six weeks, you’ll focus on compound lifts, agility moves, and mobility exercises to help you build a stronger body and prepare you for real-life activities.
Check out one of Amoila’s favorite moves from 6 Weeks of THE WORK below — the Chin-Up Knee Drive.
Pro tip: Amoila will demonstrate modifications without the Chin-Up Bar in the program.
How to Do the Chin-Up Knee Drive:
1. Make sure you have a secure Chin-Up Bar set up before you attempt this move.
2. Grip the bar with your palms facing you.
3. Go into a chin-up, driving your elbows down into the ground.
4. As you pull up, bring one knee up at the same time, as high as you can.
5. Lower down, reset, then repeat with the opposite leg.
Watch Amoila demonstrate this move step by step:
View this post on Instagram