This is not your average turkey avocado wrap. Crunchy cabbage slaw and creamy white beans mashed with avocado are the real stars, wrapped in a hearty lavash flatbread.
Substitute a whole-grain tortilla, whole-grain pita, or slice of bread for an open-faced sandwich if you can’t find lavash.
Turkey Avocado Wrap
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 Tbsp shredded carrot
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- ¼ medium avocado
- ½ cup white (cannellini) beans
- 1 whole-wheat lavash wrap (or 8-inch whole-wheat tortilla)
- 3 slices low-sodium nitrite-free turkey breast (1 oz.)
Combine cabbage, carrot, cilantro, vinegar, and oil in a medium bowl; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Set aside.
Combine avocado and beans in a medium bowl; mash well.
Spread avocado mixture on lavash. Top with turkey and cabbage mixture.
Roll-up burrito style.
Body Beast Portions
Portion Fix Containers
2B Mindset Plate It!
Add a side salad or more veggies for a great lunch option.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.