Since it launched in May 2018, the 2B Mindset nutrition program has helped over 215,000 people lose weight and transform their relationship with food.
To build on that success, 2B Mindset creator Ilana Muhlstein, M.S., R.D.N., created a new 30-day meal plan AND 16 brand-new recipes!
Whether you’re already following 2B Mindset or you’re starting it for the first time, you’ll get to enjoy 30 days of delicious dishes, plus grocery lists.
All the recipes are simple and easy to prepare — no prior kitchen experience needed.
If you haven’t started 2B Mindset yet, now is the perfect time to do it!
For a taste of what you can expect from 2B Mindset, try this flavor-rich recipe for Jamaican Coconut Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice.
Jamaican Coconut Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice
This flavor-rich Coconut Shrimp and Cauliflower Rice dish is a filling, healthy dinner!
- 24 raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed (approx. 12 oz.)
- 2 tsp. mild Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil, divided use
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ¾ cup green (or red) bell pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup canned lite coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 wedges fresh lime (for garnish; optional)
Season shrimp with seasoning. Set aside.
Heat 1 tsp. oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add cauliflower; cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 6 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
Heat remaining 1 tsp. oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add green onions and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add coconut milk; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until most of coconut milk is absorbed.
Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp is firm and opaque.
Evenly divide cauliflower rice between two serving plates. Evenly top with shrimp, cilantro, coconut, and lime wedges (if desired).
- Cauliflower rice may be found at your favorite grocery store.
- To make cauliflower rice, place half a medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets, in food processor; pulse until cauliflower is cut into pieces about the size of rice. Repeat with the other half. Place cauliflower on cheesecloth (or a heavy-duty paper towel), in small batches; squeeze dry.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
2B Mindset Plate It!
A great dinner option. Add an FFC for lunch.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.