Calling all cookie monsters: These Cookies & Creamy Cookie Dough Bites are going to be your new favorite snack!
This recipe, made with Cookies & Creamy Shakeology, proves that you don’t have to give up flavor and fun when you’re eating healthy.
No baking, no mountains of sugar — just yummy, wholesome ingredients with a touch of sweetness and a ton of flavor.
- To make these gluten-free, be sure to choose gluten-free oats.
- If the mixture is too dry, add up to 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk.
Cookies & Creamy Shakeology
Creamy and velvety with decadent chocolate cookie flavor that tastes like your favorite superfood dessert.
Check out our other Cookies & Creamy Shakeology recipes:
Cookies & Creamy Shakeology Cookie Dough Bites
Calling all cookie monsters: These Cookies & Creamy Cookie Dough Bites are your new favorite snack!
- ¾ cup / 190 g all-natural smooth almond butter
- ½ cup / 40 g dry rolled oats
- 4 large pitted dates
- 2 scoops Cookies & Creamy Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 Tbsp. cacao nibs
Place almond butter, oats, dates, Shakeology, maple syrup, and cacao nibs in food processor; pulse until crumbly dough forms.
Roll into 12 equal balls, approximately 2 Tbsp. each.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 1 month.
Gluten Free (GF), No Dairy (ND), Quick ‘n’ Easy (QE), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugars 10 g, Added Sugars 4 g
Vegan Container Equivalents
1 Yellow B
2B Mindset Plate It!
Makes a great FFC.