If you’re a fan of Beachbody Performance Energize, here’s a new way to enjoy your favorite pre-workout supplement: Energize gummies!
This recipe is super easy — all you need are four ingredients! You can use a gummy mold or a glass baking dish if you don’t have a mold.
The best part is that you can use any flavor of Energize you want for a deliciously customized batch of Energize gummies.
- Gummy molds can be found at your local craft or art supply store, specialty cook shops, online, or at some grocery stores.
- If using agar, add the 2 cups of water and pineapple to a small pot and bring to boil. Pour agar into the water, whisking vigorously to dissolve. Take off heat and cool for 5 minutes. Add in Energize, whisking to combine. Pour mixture into gummy mold or a deep glass baking dish lined with plastic wrap. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for at least 4 hours, or until gummies have set.
Energize Delite Gummies
Make these delightful gummies with Beachbody Performance Energize!
- 2 cups cold water, divided use
- 2 Tbsp. gelatin (or 1 Tbsp. agar powder)
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained, rinsed
- 2 scoops Beachbody Performance Energize Fruit Punch, Mixed Berry, Lemon, or Strawberry Lemonade
Combine ¼ cup water and gelatin in a small mixing bowl; whisk well. Set aside for 5 minutes. (*see "Tips" below if using agar instead of gelatin)
Heat 1 cup water in a small sauce pot over medium-high heat; add pineapple. Bring to a low boil and cook for 3 minutes. Take off the heat.
In a medium bowl, mix the Energize and gelatin mixture together. Carefully pour in the heated pineapple-water mixture, mixing well. Then pour in remaining ¾ cup water.
Pour mixture into a prepared gummy mold, or into a deep glass baking dish lined with plastic wrap. Cover and set in the refrigerator to cool for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Cut gummy mixture evenly into 20 equal gummies if using a baking dish to set.
Serve immediately, or store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.