This refreshing watermelon tomato salad is simple, flavorful, and easy to put together.
The base ingredients include light, sweet watermelon, savory heirloom tomatoes, and a bit of arugula for bite.
The dressing is tangy combination fo red wine vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
The end result is a bright, delicious, and fragrant blend of summer ingredients.
Watermelon and Heirloom Tomato Salad
This bright, delicious, and fragrant blend of summer ingredients is sure to delight the senses.
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped basil (or mint, chives, or parsley)
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 medium seedless watermelon, rind removed, cut into 2-inch triangles
- 3 medium heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese (about ½ oz.)
Combine oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper in small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Arrange arugula, watermelon, heirloom tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, and onion on a large serving platter.
Drizzle evenly with dressing.
Top evenly with cheese.
Body Beast Portions
Portion Fix Containers
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as part of lunch.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.