Treat yourself to a decadent-tasting dessert without straying from your nutrition goals.
Cocoa powder, almond butter, and Café Latte Whey Shakeology combine to make these delightful tiramisu-flavored cookies that don’t require any baking.
All it takes is a little mixing, a little rolling, and a whole lot of enjoying.
Tiramisu No-Bake Cookies
These Italian-inspired no-bake cookies are great for the holidays.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, divided use
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 1 scoop Café Latte Whey Shakeology
- ¼ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 3 to 4 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (or low-fat milk)
1. Combine oat flour, 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder, salt, and Shakeology; mix well.
Add almond butter and honey; mix well. (Mixture will be dry and crumbly.)
Add almond milk 1 Tbsp. at a time until a thick dough forms; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
Roll mixture into twelve balls, each about 1-inch in size. Roll balls into remaining 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder.
Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
Refrigerate for a firmer cookie, or eat immediately for a softer cookie.
Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Body Beast Portions
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as a treat. Be sure to track it.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.
Photos by Kirsten Morningstar