There’s nothing like the aroma of freshly baked banana bread wafting through your kitchen.
But if you don’t have time to make banana bread from scratch and want a quick, delicious way to satisfy your banana craving, try these Banana Bread Protein Bites made with Vanilla Shakeology!
With only 8 ingredients and 10 minutes, you’ll be nibbling on a yummy (and convenient!) bite of banana bread goodness — without the baking and waiting.
- If you’re having trouble getting the dough to form by stirring, use clean hands to mix everything together.
- This is a great recipe to make with brown, overripe bananas. If your banana isn’t super ripe, heat it in the microwave for 1 minute to get a softer texture and better flavor.
- Swap finely chopped walnuts for chocolate chips, if desired.
Banana Bread Protein Bites
These banana bread are filled with the delicious flavor of one of your favorite baked goods!
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey (or Vanilla Plant-Based Vegan) Shakeology
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mash banana in a small bowl (see tip below); stir in almond milk. Set aside.
Combine Shakeology, almond flour, coconut flour, and coconut sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
Slowly add banana mixture, stirring constantly, until a soft cookie-dough texture is reached.
Shape into 12 equal balls, about 1½-inches in diameter. Roll in chocolate chips.
Serve immediately, or store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 2 weeks.
Quick ‘n’ Easy, Vegetarian
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
*Total Sugars 6 g, Added Sugars 3 g
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it!