There’s nothing like the aroma of freshly baked banana bread wafting through your kitchen.
But if you don’t have time to make banana bread from scratch and want a quick, delicious way to satisfy your banana craving, try these Banana Bread Protein Bites made with Vanilla Shakeology!
With only 8 ingredients and 10 minutes, you’ll be nibbling on a yummy (and convenient!) bite of banana bread goodness — without the baking and waiting.
- If you’re having trouble getting the dough to form by stirring, use clean hands to mix everything together.
- This is a great recipe to make with brown, overripe bananas. If your banana isn’t super ripe, heat it in the microwave for 1 minute to get a softer texture and better flavor.
- Swap finely chopped walnuts for chocolate chips, if desired.
Banana Bread Protein Bites
These banana bread are filled with the delicious flavor of one of your favorite baked goods!
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey (or Vanilla Plant-Based Vegan) Shakeology
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mash banana in a small bowl (see tip below); stir in almond milk. Set aside.
Combine Shakeology, almond flour, coconut flour, and coconut sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
Slowly add banana mixture, stirring constantly, until a soft cookie-dough texture is reached.
Shape into 12 equal balls, about 1½-inches in diameter. Roll in chocolate chips.
Serve immediately, or store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 2 weeks.
Quick ‘n’ Easy, Vegetarian
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it!
Love this recipe? You can get more delicious recipes like this (and more!) with the Nutrition+ Membership.
With Nutrition+, you’ll get access to The Mindset Membership and The Monthly Fix, continuations of the 2B Mindset and Ultimate Portion Fix nutrition programs that provide monthly support to help you overcome obstacles that stand between you and healthier eating.