Pro tip: Music not loud enough for you? Pump up the volume by clicking the speech bubble icon in the lower right corner of the video, then click “Audio,” then select “English Pumped Up Music.”
There are 100 unique workouts in total and each one is designed to help you transform your body.
Every morning, Jericho will lead you through a 20- to 30-minute workout that can help you rev up your metabolism, burn fat all day, and build your best body ever.
Check out one Jericho’s signature moves from Morning Meltdown 100 below!
Pro tip: Don’t sweat it if you can’t/don’t want to try this move — there are TWO Morning Meltdown 100 modifiers, so go at your own pace!
How to Do the Burpee Bolt
1. Start in standing position, then bend your knees and place your hands on the floor.
2. Shoot your legs back to a high plank position, making sure your back is flat.
3. Jump both feet off the ground at the same time, driving one knee forward toward your chest and shooting the opposite leg straight out behind you.
4. Repeat with the opposite leg.
5. Jump both feet forward, just outside your hands, then stand tall.
Watch Jericho demonstrate this move step by step: