Creamy Lemon Caesar Dressing
- 8 oz. reduced-fat (2%) plain yogurt
- ¼ cup all-natural mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 anchovies (or 1 to 2 tsp. anchovy paste)
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Place yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, anchovies, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and salt and pepper (if desired) in food processor (or blender); pulse until smooth.
2B Mindset Plate It!
A great accessory to drizzle over a salad.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.