A warm, freshly baked slice of zucchini bread can’t be beat.
Unless, of course, you blend up this lip-smacking Chocolate Zucchini Bread Smoothie.
To get a delectable chocolatey flavor, this recipe uses a scoop of Beachbody Performance Chocolate Recover.
Add in almond milk, a banana, cinnamon, and an ENTIRE zucchini, and you’ve got a healthy, delicious shake that tastes just like the real thing.
(And if you’re a card-carrying member of the “I Hate Vegetables” Club, don’t worry — you can’t taste the zucchini!)
- Add ice to the smoothie if you like a thicker consistency. Add water if you want a thinner consistency.
- Zucchini adds a wonderful, creamy consistency to this smoothie, but cauliflower or yellow squash can achieve the same effect.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Smoothie
This yummy Chocolate Zucchini Bread Smoothie with Chocolate Recover tastes just like zucchini bread!
- 1 cup / 240 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Beachbody Performance Chocolate Whey or Chocolate Plant-Based Vegan Recover
- ½ large banana, frozen
- 1 cup / 125 g chopped zucchini, fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
Combine almond milk, Recover, banana, zucchini, and cinnamon in a blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Gluten-Free (GF), Protein Power (P), Quick ‘n Easy (QE), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
*Although you need to count this recipe as 1 Green Container (Vegetables), 1 Purple Container (Fruits), and 2 tsp. (Oils & Nut Butters), Recover is not containerized when consumed after a workout as intended.
2B Mindset Plate It!
For more information on how to incorporate Beachbody Performance into 2B Mindset, see the “2B Mindset and Exercise” video in the 2B Mindset Program Materials section on Beachbody On Demand.