This bold, flavorful sauce from Argentina is used as a topping for grilled meat, but you can use it in so many ways! Try it as a topping for cooked vegetables, or as a spread on sandwiches.
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley (or ½ cup parsley and ½ cup cilantro)
- 2 cloves garlic , coarsely chopped
- 3 Tbsp . distilled white vinegar
- 4 tsp . extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp . sea salt
- ½ tsp . crushed red pepper
Place parsley and garlic in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped.
Place parsley mixture in a medium bowl. Add vinegar and oil; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Portion Fix Containers
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.