Even though these simple chicken tacos taste like delicious comfort food, they have only 248 calories and 6 grams of fat per serving.
Total Time: 18 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 8 min.
Yield: 4 servings, 2 tacos each
1 tsp. olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 lb. raw chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
½ tsp. ground cumin
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
8 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warm
¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and chicken; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent and chicken is no longer pink.
3. Add garlic and cumin; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended.
4. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
5. Top tortillas evenly with chicken mixture; garnish with cilantro.
6. Serve immediately.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.