It’s time to up your breakfast game with this breakfast salad.
Yes, we went there: We topped hearty greens with breakfast favorites, egg, and bacon. We love the added crunchiness of the sunflower seeds and turkey bacon with the tenderness of the soft-boiled egg and tomatoes.
If you don’t already love breakfast, you will now.
This breakfast salad is an easy way to sneak some greens into the beginning of your day!
- 2 1/2 cups chopped kale
- 1/4 medium red onion chopped
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sunflower seeds
- 2 slices cooked turkey bacon chopped
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepepr to taste; optional
- 2 Tbsp. all-natural vinaigrette salad dressing your choice of flavor
- 2 large soft-boiled eggs peeled, cut in half
1. Combine kale, onion, tomato, sunflower seeds, and turkey bacon in a large serving bowl; toss gently to blend.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Drizzle with salad dressing; toss gently to blend.
Top salad with avocado and eggs.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Body Beast Portions
2B Mindset Plate It!
Makes a great dinner option or add an FFC to make it a breakfast.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.
Recipe and photos by Amanada Meixner