Yes, you read that right. Happiness is so important to our daily lives that researchers have developed an entire field of study around it.
Scientists have explored what it takes to create a well-lived life and researched strategies to help us create more ease, feel more comfortable in our skin, and achieve an overall sense of fulfillment and contentment.
This field is called Positive Psychology and it is the foundation of our first Mindset monthly theme: Happiness Habits.
In our Happiness Habits Master Class, Petra Kolber, our VP of Personal Development and Mindset, shows us how to create a life where we can flourish and thrive.
Thoughts That Fire Together, Wire Together
Together, we will discover why we struggle to focus on the good with practical ways to overcome that struggle.
We will discover why the things that we think will bring us more happiness often result in short-lived feelings.
And we’ll walk away with 5 key habits we can use daily to bring more joy and positivity into our lives, and the lives of those around us.
Over the course of the month, we’ll explore:
- Research-backed strategies to influence your feelings of self-directed happiness and well-being
- Your brain: how it can be your best friend and your worst enemy
- How to strengthen your mindset and, in turn, strengthen your Health Esteem
- Five steps to implement immediately on your path to creating a life where you can flourish and thrive
- PERMAH*—our expansion of Martin Seligman’s work on positive psychology and happiness
What and how you think matters. If your brain can change based on what you feed it, which thoughts will you choose?
*PERMAH based on PERMA developed by Martin Seligman. PERMA: APA. Seligman, M. E. P. (2013). Flourish. Simon & Schuster.