S’mores contain the perfect combination of flavors and textures — rich chocolate, crunchy graham cracker, and ooey-gooey marshmallow.
This Whipped S’mores Shake with Chocolate Shakeology replicates the scrumptious flavors but with superfood nutrition so you can savor this treat whenever you want.
Satisfy your cravings with a deliciously decadent chocolate-flavored superfood dessert.
- Aquafaba is the liquid from canned chickpeas. Choose no-salt-added chickpeas, if possible. Unused chickpea liquid can be frozen for up to 2 months. Refrigerate the actual chickpeas in an airtight container for another use.
- This recipe makes about 1 cup (240 ml) marshmallow “whipped cream.” Reserve the unused portion in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Beat again with an electric mixer to thicken before using.
Whipped S’mores Shake
Campfire s'mores are a fun occasional treat, but what if you could have s'mores every single day? (Hint: You can, with this recipe!)
- FOR MARSHMALLOW “WHIPPED CREAM”
- ¼ cup / 60 ml aquafaba (chickpea liquid)
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. marshmallow flavor extract
- FOR SHAKE
- 1 cup / 240 ml unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup / 170 g ice
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. Graham cracker crumbs, divided use
To make marshmallow “whipped cream,” add aquafaba, maple syrup, and extract to a medium mixing bowl; beat with an electric mixer on high speed for about 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, 2 tsp. Graham cracker crumbs in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour into a serving glass. Top with ¼ cup (60 ml) marshmallow “whipped cream” and remaining 1 tsp. Graham cracker crumbs; serve immediately.
Fantastic Fiber (F), Protein Power (P), Quick ’n’ Easy (QE), Vegetarian (VG), Vegan (V)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugar 13 g, Added Sugar 7 g
Container Equivalents (Regular)
Container Equivalents (Vegan)
½ Yellow B
2B Mindset Plate It!
Blend ½ large banana in with the shake ingredients to make this a complete breakfast.