Enjoy the taste of a refreshing mojito cocktail minus the empty calories.
This Vegan Strawberry Mojito Shakeology smoothie recipe recreates the flavors of the drink with mint, sparkling water, and fresh lime juice.
But unlike a rum-spiked mojito, this smoothie is actually good for you!
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavors here.
Vegan Strawberry Mojito Shakeology
Enjoy the taste of a refreshing strawberry mojito smoothie!
- 1 cup sparkling water, divided use
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. finely grated lime peel
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
- Fresh mint sprig for garnish; optional
- Strawberry slice for garnish; optional
Place ½ cup water, ice, Shakeology, lime juice, lime peel, and mint in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into serving glass.
Add remaining ½ cup water; mix well.
Garnish with mint and strawberry slice, if desired.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as part of breakfast or as a snacktional.