Vanilla Energy Balls
These vanilla balls are a quick and easy snack!
- 1½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup all-natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup sliced raw almonds
1. Combine Shakeology, almond flour, and oats in a medium bowl; mix well.
Add almond butter and almond milk; mix well with a spatula or clean hands until it forms a thick batter.
Roll mixture into fifteen balls, each about 1-inch in size.
Roll balls in almonds.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Body Beast Portions
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.