This Greek sauce made with yogurt, cucumbers, and fresh herbs can be eaten in so many ways. Try it on meat, fish, sandwiches, baked potatoes, or as a dip with raw vegetables.
Tzatziki (Greek Yogurt Sauce)
This Greek sauce made with yogurt, cucumbers and fresh herbs can be eaten in so many ways.
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh mint leaves
Combine yogurt, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
Add garlic, cucumbers, dill, and mint; mix well. Chill for 1 hour.
Serve with fresh vegetables or cooked fresh artichoke for dipping.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.