Most store-bought Thousand Island dressings are high in fat and calories and loaded with sugar, sodium, and artificial ingredients.
This healthy version means you can enjoy America’s favorite “secret sauce” on everything from salads to sandwiches without the guilt!
Thousand Island Dressing
- ⅓ cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. organic tomato sauce, no salt or sugar added
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup water
Place mayonnaise, tomato sauce, lemon juice, onion, pickle relish, parsley, and water into a blender; cover. Blend until desired consistency.
Refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours.
2B Mindset Plate It!
A great accessory to drizzle over a salad.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.