This Popeye-approved egg cup recipe is loaded with three types of green vegetables. Wanna go really crazy green? Sprinkle these with chopped chives!
Super Green Egg Cups
This Popeye-approved egg cup recipe is loaded with three types of green vegetables!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 12 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 cup steamed broccoli, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup raw spinach, chopped
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
Combine almond milk and eggs in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper (if desired); whisk to blend. Set aside.
Evenly divide broccoli, bell pepper, and spinach between prepared muffin cups.
Evenly pour egg mixture over broccoli mixture.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of egg cups comes out clean and eggs are set.
Body Beast Portions
2B Mindset Plate It!
A great protein as part of breakfast.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.