These darling Snickerdoodle Shakology cake pops are the perfect superfood dessert — just the right size to pop in your mouth.
They come together in no time and they’re a great snack, dessert, or “just because I want one” treat.
Each cake pop is a bite of ravishingly rich vanilla cake with hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and covered with chocolate.
- If you don’t have lollipop or cake pop sticks, you can use popsicle sticks, toothpicks, or whole cinnamon sticks. Or, make cake balls — no sticks required.
- Make an easy, DIY cake pop stand by poking small holes into the lid of a small cardboard box.
Get even more Snickerdoodle Shakeology recipes here!
Indulge in a feel-good superfood dessert that tastes just like cinnamon-sugar cookies.
Snickerdoodle Cake Pops
- 2 scoops Snickerdoodle Shakeology
- 4 pitted dates
- ¼ cup / 30 g almond flour
- ¼ cup / 60 ml unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 lollipop sticks (see tip for alternatives)
- ¼ cup / 40 g semisweet (or dark) chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin coconut oil
Combine Shakeology, dates, almond flour, almond milk, and cinnamon in a food processor; cover. Pulse until fine crumbs form, scraping down sides as needed.
Shape mixture into six equal balls; insert a lollipop stick into the center of each, pressing the ball firmly around the stick. Set aside.
Add chocolate chips and oil to a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir, then microwave 30 seconds more, if needed.
Dip each cake ball into chocolate mixture to coat. Place into a cake pop stand (see tips below) or arrange on a plate lined with parchment paper; refrigerate until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to 1 month.
Gluten-Free (GF), No Dairy (ND), Quick ’n’ Easy (QE), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugar 12 g, Added Sugar 5 g
Container Equivalents (Regular)
Container Equivalents (Vegan)
1 Yellow B
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it.