These homemade chocolate-dipped strawberries are made with love — and Shakeology.
To help you stay on track with your healthy eating plan, we dipped these berries in a rich, chocolatey mixture of Shakeology and coconut oil that hardens in the fridge just like chocolate.
Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Tips:
- Make sure your strawberries are dry — the “chocolate” sauce will adhere better.
- Chilling the strawberries before dipping them will also help the sauce stick and begin to harden right away.
- If the chocolate sauce isn’t thick enough to form a nice coating, mix in more Shakeology one teaspoon at a time. (Note: This will change the nutritional information for this recipe slightly).
- Mix things up by dipping some of the strawberries in the Strawberry Whey or Vanilla Whey Shakeology mixture first, and then pipe them with the Chocolate Whey Shakeology mixture.
Shakeology Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
These romantic chocolate-dipped strawberries use Shakeology to add a little extra goodness!
- Parchment paper
- ½ scoop Chocolate Whey Shakeology
- 6 Tbsp. melted extra-virgin organic coconut oil, divided use
- 12 large stemmed strawberries, washed, dried
- ½ scoop Strawberry Whey Shakeology or Vanilla Whey Shakeology
Cover large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
Combine Chocolate Whey Shakeology and 3 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
Grip each strawberry by the leaf and dip ¾ of it into Chocolate Whey Shakeology mixture, swirling to cover. (Chocolate Whey Shakeology mixture can also be applied to strawberries with a knife.) Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining strawberries.
Combine Strawberry Whey Shakeology and remaining 3 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
Place Strawberry Whey Shakeology mixture in a small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top. Cut off one tiny corner of plastic bag.
Pipe Strawberry Whey Shakeology mixture in horizontal lines over dipped strawberries.
Refrigerate for one hour, or until coating is set.
Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days until ready to eat.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.