These homemade treats are made with love — and Shakeology.
Instead of chocolate, these berries are dipped in a rich, chocolatey mixture of Shakeology and coconut oil that hardens in the fridge just like chocolate.
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Find your favorite Shakeology flavor here!
Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Tips:
- While a basket of strawberries from the grocery store will work in this recipe, if you really want to make these chocolate-dipped strawberries special, seek out super sweet, juicy berries from your local farmers market.
- Help the chocolate adhere by starting with dry strawberries. After washing the berries, pat them dry and set them on a clean dish towel to dry completely.
- Chilling the strawberries before dipping them in chocolate will help the chocolate stick and begin to harden right away.
- If the chocolate sauce is not thick enough to form a nice coating, mix in more Shakeology one teaspoon at a time. (This will change the nutritional information for this recipe slightly).
- Mix things up by dipping some of the strawberries in the Strawberry or Vanilla Shakeology mixture first, and then pipe them with the Chocolate Shakeology mixture.
Shakeology Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
These romantic chocolate-dipped strawberries use Shakeology to add a little extra goodness!
- Parchment paper
- ½ scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 6 Tbsp. melted extra-virgin organic coconut oil, divided use
- 12 large stemmed strawberries, washed, dried
- ½ scoop Strawberry Shakeology or Vanilla Shakeology
Cover large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
Combine Chocolate Shakeology and 3 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
Grip each strawberry by the leaf and dip ¾ of it into Chocolate Shakeology mixture, swirling to cover. (Chocolate Shakeology mixture can also be applied to strawberries with a knife.) Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining strawberries.
Combine Strawberry Shakeology and remaining 3 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; mix until smooth.
Place Strawberry Shakeology mixture in a small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top. Cut off one tiny corner of plastic bag.
Pipe Strawberry Shakeology mixture in horizontal lines over dipped strawberries.
Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until coating is set.
Body Beast Portions
Portion Fix Containers
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it.