Refreshing peppermint, creamy vanilla, and craveable chocolate come together in this smoothie version of a Peppermint Patty. The classic candy is a favorite of mint-lovers, but is loaded with sugar, corn syrup, and artificial flavor. This Peppermint Patty smoothie? Even though it tastes like a dessert, it boasts 18 grams of protein to fuel your day.
This recipe uses two flavors of Shakeology, so it’s perfect for people have the Shakeology 7-Day Sampler Pack or Barista Combo Pack! It can also be made with either Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology with delicious results.
Don’t have Shakeology yet? Get all of the Shakeology flavors here!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- ½ scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- ½ scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- ½ tsp. pure peppermint extract
- 1 tsp. shaved dark chocolate
- Fresh mint leaves (for garnish; optional)
- Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, and extract in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with chocolate and mint leaves (if desired).
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 3 mg
Sodium: 360 mg
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Fiber: 6 g
Sugars: 9 g
Protein: 18 g
Body Beast Portions
1 Protein Liquid
2 Balanced Liquid
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a nutrition question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.