These scrumptious, crunchy & fluffy waffles are a PB&J lover’s dream.
Instead of jelly, we topped these chocolatey, peanut buttery waffles with mashed strawberries for a burst of sweet, bright flavor.
Even better — this rich, decadent-tasting breakfast has superfood nutrition in it, thanks to Chocolate Shakeology.
Fun fact: This waffle recipe calls for peanut butter powder. Peanut powder is made when roasted peanuts are stripped of their oils and the remaining nuts are ground into a fine powder.
- You can also use a 4-inch (10-cm) waffle iron to make 3 small waffles.
- To make a warm strawberry sauce, add strawberries, 1 tsp. lemon juice, and 1 Tbsp. water to a small saucepot. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Questions about cooking with Shakeology? Check out this FAQ.
Satisfy your cravings with a deliciously decadent chocolate-flavored superfood dessert.
Try these other delicious Shakeology waffle recipes:
PB&J Chocolate Shakeology Waffles
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter powder
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ⅓ cup / 80 ml unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- 1 large egg
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup / 85 g sliced strawberries, lightly mashed
Add Shakeology, peanut butter powder, and baking powder to a small mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
Add almond milk and egg; stir until combined.
Preheat an 8-inch (20-cm) waffle iron; lightly coat with spray. Pour in half of batter; cook until steam stops emitting from waffle iron. Place on a serving plate. Repeat with remaining half of batter.
When waffles finish cooking, place on serving plate; top with strawberries.
Fantastic Fiber (F), Gluten-Free (GF), Protein Power (P), Quick ’n’ Easy (QE), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugar 13 g, Added Sugar 6 g
2B Mindset Plate It!
This recipe makes a great breakfast.