Mint chocolate chip ice cream gets a makeover that would make Popeye proud. Made with whole fruit, coconut milk, and mini chocolate chips, it gets it’s vibrant hue from a secret ingredient.
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
This healthier version of mint chocolate chip ice cream is 21 Day Fix friendly!
- 1 medium banana cut into chunks
- ¼ cup canned lite coconut milk
- ¾ cup fresh spinach packed
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. pure peppermint extract
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
1. Place banana in plastic bag; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
Place coconut milk and spinach in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth.
Add frozen banana and extracts. Blend until smooth.
Add chocolate chips; mix well with a spoon or rubber spatula.
Pour into a freezer-safe container; freeze until set.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Body Beast Portions
½ Balanced Liquid
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.