Mint chocolate chip ice cream gets a makeover that would make Popeye proud.
Made with whole fruit, coconut milk, and mini chocolate chips, it gets it’s vibrant hue from a secret ingredient.
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
This healthier version of mint chocolate chip ice cream is 21 Day Fix friendly!
- 1 medium banana cut into chunks
- ¼ cup canned lite coconut milk
- ¾ cup fresh spinach packed
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. pure peppermint extract
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
1. Place banana in plastic bag; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
Place coconut milk and spinach in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth.
Add frozen banana and extracts. Blend until smooth.
Add chocolate chips; mix well with a spoon or rubber spatula.
Pour into a freezer-safe container; freeze until set.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.