Curious about yoga but not sure where to begin? Join the 3 Week Yoga Retreat TV Test Group and you could be featured in our next infomercial.
That’s right! We are creating an infomercial for 3 Week Yoga Retreat, and this time, the story will be told by you – the motivated people who complete the program and see an increase in strength and flexibility (and maybe even some weight loss). That’s why we are launching an exclusive online TV Test Group that will officially begin on Sep 26th (Facebook group will be open from Sept 16th to October 31st. Users will need to request to join the group).
Our team, along with the 4 amazing Yoga Experts featured in the program, will support and motivate the whole time. At the end of the 3 weeks, we will gather your stories and begin to build our unprecedented TV infomercial. And don’t worry, we’ll have Beachbody experts guiding you through the full 21-day program, answering questions, and helping you track your results throughout your retreat.
What do you have to do?
• Make sure you have a Beachbody On Demand account, which is the only way to access the 3 Week Yoga Retreat. For more information, including how to sign up for a free 30-day trial, please see the Beachbody On Demand FAQ here or talk to a Team Beachbody Coach to get a discounted Digital challenge pack available now.
• Click here to request to join the 3 Week Yoga Retreat TV test group, and get ready to start the program on September 26th.
• Take all of your “before” photos – 1 front-facing, full body picture, and 3 pictures of you trying your 3 favorite poses.
• Take all of your “before” photos – 1 front-facing, full body picture, and 3 pictures of you trying your 3 favorite poses. Submit your photos here before October 10th.
• Be sure to check in and complete all of the assignments that we post in the Facebook group.
• Complete the 3 Week Yoga Retreat program on Beachbody On Demand.
• Take your “after” photos – same as step 2, so we can see your amazing progress – and submit them here before October 31st.
You ready to do this? Get started and see your strength and flexibility soar.