Green tea ice cream is officially cool.
You can find green tea ice cream at ice cream shops and most grocery stores. But unfortunately, most of these versions are jam-packed with sugar and artificial matcha flavoring.
But it’s easy to make green tea ice cream at home!
Matcha is made from the ground-up leaves of green tea, which means when you drink or eat it, you consume a lot of the goodness that would normally get tossed away.
- Use full-fat coconut milk for this recipe.
- Make sure the matcha powder you use is unsweetened and does not contain other additives.
Experience the sweet, creamy flavor of robust vanilla as your daily superfood dessert.
Green Tea Nice Cream
Try this homemade version of Green Tea Nice Cream!
- 1 large ripe banana, chopped, frozen
- ¼ cup / 60 ml canned coconut milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened matcha powder
Place banana, coconut milk, Shakeology, and matcha in a food processor or blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Fantastic Fiber (F), Gluten Free (GF), No Dairy (ND), Protein Power (P), Quick ‘n’ Easy (QE), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugar 24 g, Added Sugar 5 g
Container Equivalents (Regular & Vegan)
2B Mindset Plate It!
This recipe makes a great breakfast.