If you’re wondering if you can follow Ultimate Portion Fix and train for a long-distance event like a triathlon or a running event longer than 15K, Autumn has your back.
Autumn developed the Endurance Athlete Nutrition Path specifically for all you aspiring endurance athletes and endurance athletes out there.
When you’re in need of some fuel for your next training session or event, try these gummies to help you maintain your glycogen stores.
Pro tip: You can also make these gummies vegan — simply replace the 3 Tbsp of unflavored gelatin with 2 tsp. unflavored agar powder. Check out the Recipe Notes below for more instructions to make these gummies vegan.
Looking for support, recipes, and more for your individual nutrition path? Then try the Nutrition+ Membership.
Nutrition+ is an accountability tool designed to help you make good food choices overall and maintain your results.
With Nutrition+, you’ll get access to The Monthly Fix, a continuation of Ultimate Portion Fix that provides ongoing monthly support to help you overcome obstacles that stand between you and healthier eating.
How to Get Nutrition+
You can try Nutrition+ risk-free for 30 days by purchasing a Nutrition+ Membership or when you purchase select Challenge or Completion Packs.
For just $19.95 a month, you’ll be able to access all the content for The Monthly Fix, as well as The Monthly Fix private Facebook group.
New content is added at the start of each month and we add new recipes every week!
FIXATE Power Gummies
If you're on the Endurance Athlete Nutrition Path in Ultimate Portion Fix, these FIXATE Power Gummies are the perfect Yellow for you!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup 100% cherry juice
- ½ cup 100% apple juice
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cherries
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- ¼ tsp pure almond extract
- 1 pinch sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 3 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin
Lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with spray; set aside.
Combine cherry juice, apple juice, cherries, maple syrup, oil, extract, and salt in a blender; cover. Blend on high for 1 minute, or until smooth.
Bring juice mixture to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add gelatin; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat; pour into prepared baking dish (or silicone candy mold).
Let cool completely; chill in refrigerator for 3 hours, or until set.
To portion, make five cuts horizontally and seven cuts vertically. Gummies can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
• A rubber spatula works best to stir and scrape the sides of the saucepan after adding gelatin.
• Be mindful when adding the gelatin as it may clump. Do your best to smash any large clumps against the sides of the saucepan. Stirring frequently over the heat should dissolve them in time.
• If you have silicone chocolate/candy molds that hold approx. 5 mL of fluid per shape, you can pour your final mixture into the molds and follow step 5. Once set, carefully pull the silicone from the edges of each gummy shape. If using the 5 mL molds, your serving size will be 8 gummies instead of 6.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VEGAN POWER GUMMIES:
1. Lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with spray; set aside.
2. Combine cherry juice, apple juice, cherries, maple syrup, oil, extract, and salt in a blender; cover. Blend on high for 1 minute, or until smooth.
3. Bring juice mixture to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
4. Add agar ¼ tsp. at a time to prevent clumping; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until agar completely dissolves.
5. Remove from heat; pour into prepared baking dish.
6. Let cool completely; chill in refrigerator for 1 hour, or until set.
7. To portion, make five cuts horizontally and seven cuts vertically. Gummies can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- If using the 5 mL molds, your serving size will be 12 gummies instead of 6.
Vegan Container Equivalents (per serving)
1 Yellow B
Nutritional Information for Vegan Gummies:
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.