Fig Salad With Honey-Lemon Dressing
Figs add depth and sweetness to this easy salad. Serve this fig salad alongside your favorite protein for a delicious, healthy meal.
Fig Salad Recipe
Serve this easy fig salad alongside your favorite protein for a delicious, healthy meal.
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cups mixed organic greens
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 medium ripe figs, cut in quarters
- 20 raw almonds, coarsely chopped
Combine oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper in small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine greens, spinach, figs, and almonds in serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend. Serve immediately.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Body Beast Portions
2B Mindset Plate It!
Makes a great veggie and FFC side as part of lunch.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a nutrition question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.