This healthy egg white breakfast burrito is loaded with egg whites, red onion, and bell peppers to create a delicious, high-protein breakfast.
Egg White Breakfast Burrito
This healthy, egg white breakfast burrito is loaded with egg whites, bell peppers, and turkey bacon for a hearty, high-protein meal.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 8-inch whole wheat flour tortilla warm
- 1 slice low-sodium turkey bacon cooked, chopped
- Ground black pepper optional
- 2 Tbsp. fresh tomato salsa
Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add bell peppers and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft.
Add eggs; cook, over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Top tortilla with egg mixture, turkey bacon, and pepper (if desired).
Roll tortilla burrito-style.
Serve with salsa.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 19 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 883 mg
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 4 g
Protein: 16 g
Body Beast Portions
Portion Fix Containers
Not familiar with Portion Fix? Find out how Portion Fix can make losing weight simple.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.