Sweet pineapple and crunchy radishes go perfectly with tender, slow-cooked pork loin in these mouth-watering tacos.
Crunchy Spicy Shredded Pork Tacos With Pineapple Salsa
- 1 lb. raw pork loin, , boneless, visible fat removed, cut into 4 large pieces
- 1 (7-oz.) can sliced jalapeños (optional)
- 1½ cups tomatillo salsa (or salsa verde)
- ½ cup fresh pineapple, finely cubed
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- 8 corn tortillas (or 6-inch whole wheat tortillas), warm
- ½ cup radishes, thinly sliced
Place pork loin, jalapenos, and tomatillo salsa in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, or until pork is no longer pink and shreds easily.
Remove pork from liquid. Cool for 20 minutes. Shred pork, discarding any visible fat.
Combine pineapple, shallots, lime juice, and cumin; mix well. Set aside.
Top each tortilla evenly with pork, salsa, and radishes.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
Body Beast Portions
2B Mindset Plate It!
Add veggies for a great lunch.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe you’re asking about.