Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with this gorgeous smoothie bowl made with Vanilla Shakeology.
This bowl is bursting with fruity flavor — strawberry, pineapple, lime, and coconut.
To give this smoothie bowl a little extra something, we recommend throwing in a pinch of cayenne (or your fave hot sauce) for a unique kick!
Cinco de Mayo Smoothie Bowl
- 2 Tbsp. canned lite coconut milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey or Vanilla Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology
- 1 cup / 150 g frozen strawberries
- 1 cup / 190 g frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ medium lime, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated lime peel (lime zest)
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (or 1 dash hot sauce) (optional; to taste)
Place coconut milk, Shakeology, strawberries, pineapple, lime, zest, and cayenne pepper (if desired) in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Fantastic Fiber (F), Protein Power (P), Vegetarian (VG), Quick 'n' Easy (QE)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
2B Mindset Plate It!
This recipe makes a great breakfast.