There’s no better way to celebrate a milestone birthday (or any birthday, really!) than with a sweet treat.
In honor of Shakeology’s 10-year anniversary/birthday, we created these Birthday Blueberry Chocolate Truffle Balls made with Chocolate Shakeology. (You can sub in Chocolate Vegan Shakeology if you prefer).
- Freeze-dried fruit can be found at your local supermarket (Trader Joe’s has a great selection) or purchased online. No blueberries? Try a different freeze-dried fruit in the same amount, like bananas, dragon fruit, or strawberries.
- Substitute freeze-dried raspberries for blueberries.
- Can’t find white sweet potato? You can also use yams. White sweet potato lends color to the truffle balls, but you can also use your meal-prepped sweet potato.
Shakeology Birthday Blueberry Chocolate Truffle Balls
In honor of Shakeology's 10-year anniversary/birthday, we created these Birthday Blueberry Chocolate Truffle Balls.
- 1 oz. freeze-dried blueberries
- 2 scoops Chocolate (or Chocolate Vegan) Shakeology
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 medium cooked white sweet potato, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 medjool dates, pitted, chopped
- 1 tsp. pure butter extract (optional)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Place blueberries, Shakeology, and almond flour in food processor; pulse to blend, or until blueberries are finely ground.
Add sweet potato, yogurt, dates, and extract (if desired); pulse to blend.
Place cocoa powder in a small bowl. Scoop 1 Tbsp. of blueberry mixture and roll into balls.
Place balls in bowl, rolling in cocoa powder to coat.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it.
If you have questions about the portions, please click here to post a question in our forums so our experts can help. Please include a link to the recipe.