Some people are salty snackers, while others prefer sweet. But if you’re a fan of salty AND sweet at the same time, we’ve got the perfect recipe for you:
Chocolate Caramel Brownie Buddies!
This muddy buddy recipe (aka, puppy chow) features our latest seasonal Shakeology flavor — Chocolate Caramel Brownie. New taste, same premium, whole-food-based nutrition.
Chocolate Caramel Brownie Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology is only available for a limited time, so don’t miss out!
- If you don’t have peanut butter, you can swap ¼ cup (25 g) peanut butter powder and 2 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. water (mix together before melting with chocolate chips). To keep the same nutritional profile, divide into 6 servings instead of 8.
- Feel free to substitute more cereal instead of pretzels to increase the amount of fiber. This recipe, although it contains “silly carbs” and “accessory ingredients,” fits the criteria for a packaged FFC side. Always remember to track it to make sure it’s working for you.
- You can make this recipe nut-free by substituting sunflower butter for the peanut butter and sunflower seeds for the peanuts.
Chocolate Caramel Brownie Buddies
This super easy recipe for Shakeology Buddies features our latest seasonal flavor — Chocolate Caramel Brownie.
- 3 Tbsp. all-natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. vegan chocolate chips
- 2 ¼ cups / 140 g low-sugar wheat cereal (like Chex)
- ¾ cup / 30 g mini-pretzels (about 18)
- ¼ cup / 40 dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 scoop Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology
Add peanut butter and chocolate chips to a large microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir. Repeat as needed until chocolate is melted.
Add cereal, pretzels, and peanuts; stir until evenly coated.
Add Shakeology; stir until evenly coated.
Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
No Dairy (ND), Quick ’n’ Easy (QE), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
*Total Sugars 4 g, Added Sugars 2 g
Container Equivalents (per serving)
Vegan Container Equivalents (per serving)
1 Yellow B
2B Mindset Plate It!
Makes a tasty FFC side.