Popsicles as part of breakfast? Uh, YES, PLEASE.
But eating clean and popsicles for breakfast? Generally, not so much. But yes, with these pops made with Shakeology.
This recipe combines the goodness of Shakeology, crunchy whole-grain cereal, and fresh fruit for a pretty well-rounded part of your morning meal.
Making a commitment to clean eating and a healthy lifestyle might make it feel like there are fewer opportunities to treat yourself. This just isn’t so.
• Experiment with your fruits — try kiwis, pineapple, or peaches.
• You can also swap in your favorite Shakeology flavor, too.
Experience the sweet, creamy flavor of robust vanilla as your daily superfood dessert.
Fruity Tooty Popsicles
This breakfast popsicle recipe combines whole-grain cereal, fresh fruit, and Shakeology for a healthy morning snack!
- ½ medium mango, sliced
- ½ cup / 80 g sliced strawberries
- ½ cup / 75 g fresh blueberries
- ½ cup / 60 g fresh raspberries
- 1 cup / 240 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- Popsicle sticks
- ¼ cup / 30 g all-natural granola
Evenly place fruit in four ice pop molds. Set aside.
Place almond milk and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour evenly into four ice pop molds; insert a popsicle stick into each pop. Freeze for 1 hour, or until pops start to set.
Sprinkle granola evenly into ice pop molds, pressing gently if needed. Freeze for 3 hours, or until set. Serve immediately, or store frozen in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Fantastic Fiber (F), No Dairy (ND), Protein Power (P), Vegetarian (VG)
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.*
* Total Sugar 14 g, Added Sugar 4 g
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy 2 servings (2 pops) to make a great breakfast.
Photos by Rebecca Gutierrez.