Update: BODi Summit 2023 is in San Antonio, Texas, June 21 – 25. Learn more here!
“What is BODi Summit?”
“Can I go if I’m not a BODi Partner?”
“What is a Partner and how do I become one?”
Get answers to all your burning BODi Summit questions here!
What Is Summit?
It’s like summer camp for adults: You can meet up with old friends and make new ones while you learn more about BODi.
Whether you’re just starting out on your fitness journey or you’re an experienced Partner, Summit is where you can find like-minded people who are passionate about living healthy, fulfilling lives.
You’ll experience firsthand what the power of community can do — inspire and motivate you to help make a difference in the lives of others.
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll get to experience at Summit:
- Participate in live workouts with Super Trainers like Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T, Jennifer Jacobs, and more
- Attend world-class training workshops led by top Team Beachbody Coaches
- Be the first to hear about new BODi product launches and announcements
- Sample special Shakeology recipes and combinations at the Shakeology Bar
- Attend keynote speeches from well-known personal development experts
Pro tip: There are also events for international and foreign-language attendees!
Do I Have to Be a Partner to Attend?
Despite the name, you do NOT have to be a Partner to attend:
No matter where you are on your nutrition and fitness journey — Partner, non-Partner, BODi member, or someone who just wants to see what BODi is all about — Summit is an unmissable event!