Watch How to do the Crescent Crunch Below
How to Do the Crescent Crunch
• Stand straight with your feet hip width apart.
• Step back 3-4 feet with your right leg, keeping it as straight as possible, and bend your left knee 90 degrees.
• Making sure your hips are level in all planes and your left knee is directly over your left ankle, raise both arms up straight over your head.
• Keeping your core braced, shift your weight toward your left leg and return to standing as you bring your right knee up toward your chest.
• Grab your right foot with both hands and engage your core, squeezing as you bring in your right knee.
• Step your right leg back into crescent pose and repeat the movement, alternating sides after the desired number of reps.
Is there a move from one of Tony’s workout programs that you’d like to see him demonstrate? Tell us in the comments!