Smooth, creamy, cool, and sweet – who doesn’t love a delicious scoop of ice cream or a popsicle on a hot summer day? With July being National Ice Month, there is no better time to indulge in frozen treats. We all scream for ice cream, but the sugar and fat in many traditional ice cream recipes will have you screaming, “YIKES!” Luckily, there are many ways to make to make ice cream and popsicles that won’t make you feel guilty when you eat them.
That’s where you come in! This July, we are challenging you to make healthy versions of frozen treats and share them on social media to inspire others to find ways to FIX their favorite foods. Weekly winners will be picked to receive Shakeology and extra 21 Day Fix containers, and one Grand Prize winner will receive the following:
- A complete 21 Day Fix fitness program and Eating Plan
- A signed copy of FIXATE, the upcoming cookbook from Autumn Calabrese
- An extra set of 21 Day Fix Containers
To enter, do each of the following:
1. Snap a great picture of your healthy ice cream, popsicles, or other frozen treats
2. Upload it to Twitter or Instagram
3. Caption your recipe and include the hashtag #IceCreamFIX
Need ideas? Get Autumn’s yummy Strawberry-Banana ice cream recipe in this special free download of recipes from FIXATE. We will also be sharing some of our favorite recipes throughout the month to keep you inspired, like this Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakeology Ice Cream.
See complete contest rules here.